Junior Software Engineer London / WfH to £55k
Junior Software Engineer / Developer (Data SQL Graduate / Junior) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to progress your career working on complex and challenging systems, collaborating with peers to solve problems and supported to reach your potential?
As a Junior Software Engineer at this technology driven, scale-up OTC Derivatives trading company you will prototype and develop new features and enhancements to the core platform which brings back and middle office data analytics to the font office trader with a focus on improving backend infrastructures, optimising platform performance and ensuring scalability.
You’ll get to see your work go live rapidly from idea to prototype to build and release, allowing you to make a real difference and advance your career in a supportive, intellectual environment with significant bonus earning potential.
Following a remote interview process you’ll join colleagues in the London office 2 days a week with the other 3 work from home.
- You’re degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above gained in Computer Science or similar technical / scientific / numerate discipline
- You have commercial Python development skills (NumPy and Pandas nice to have but not essential), could have been gained as a university placement
- You have a good understanding of SQL and Data Modelling techniques
- You have a logical mindset with a passion for problem solving
- You’re collaborative, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
As a Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Junior Software Engineer / Developer (Data SQL Graduate / Junior) opportunity.
Contact Name: Open Source Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3103567/junior-software-engineer-python-data-sql/→