Java Developer Remote UK to £90k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Spring microservices AWS) *Remote UK*. Are you a technologist Java Developer seeking an opportunity to progress your career working on a modern tech stack where you’ll be continually learning?
You could be joining a growing FinTech organisation.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements to the core, data centric product that enables clients to better understand their data to drive a range of business benefits. You’ll be an instrumental part of a collaborative Agile development team working across the full development lifecycle from liaising with the Product Owner to refine requirements through development stages and delivery. You’ll be working with clean coding practices, code reviews and will ensure that code is well tested collaborating with QA Engineers.
There’s a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime within the UK (or you can have a hybrid model working from the London office).
- You have strong Java software development experience across the full lifecycle
- You have experience of designing and building high performance, secure and scalable enterprise applications
- You have a good working knowledge of AWS, Spring / SpringBoot, REST APIs, SQL, Docker / Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, microservices architectures
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, SOLID principles
- You’re collaborative and pragmatic, used to working in Agile teams remotely
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.
Contact Name: Java Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3084587/java-developer-microservices-aws/→