Nigel Frank International
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to play an active role within one of the world’s leading providers post-production services.
The IT Support Engineer will become a member of an experienced and creative team working on a range of first line IT support and system administration duties.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Staff & Client helpdesk functions including call handling/logging
- Machine imaging & hardware maintenance
- AD, DNS, DHCP administration
- Remote and desk side assistance of desktops & laptops covering core apps;
- Windows, Mac, Citrix, Office, Office 365, Print, Smartphone, AV, Patching
- Supporting a scheduling app ScheduALL (no previous experience required)
- Experience of having worked in an IT support role
- Good IT skills, PC and Mac literate
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP administration
- Solution-oriented approach to solving issues
- Excellent and accurate attention to detail data input and checking
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills with the confident ability to communicate to all levels across the company
- Able to organise own workload and work effectively with a busy, talented team
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
Contact Name: Amanda Reid
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3107197/it-support-engineer/→