This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing IT support company based in the vibrant heart of Shoreditch. Being only stone’s throw from Old Street and Silicon roundabout, what bright, aspiring and ambitious character wouldn’t want to work here? Everyone in their team has the opportunity to grow, gain professional qualifications and focus on their personal development by providing a happy and unique workplace.
Their Engineers help businesses with any technology questions or problems, we basically do what an IT Department would for a large business – anything technology! From servers, laptops, Macs, PCs, printers, mobile devices to websites, hosting and advising on product specifications – they do it all!
They need a smart, ambitious systems engineer to work with their high caliber team to help their client base of London businesses.
At least 4 years industry experience essential. You must have sound knowledge and experience in:
– Office 365 certified
– Office 365 experience
– Windows Server and/or OS X Server
– Windows Client & Mac OS
– General networking
– General email and hosting services
– General computer hardware
– A terrific client service attitude
SALARY AND WORK HOURS
– The role – Full time (40 hours per week, 5 x 8 hour days)
– The salary – £35,000-£40,000 p/a (depending on experience, performance & overtime)
Their salaries are structured differently to other companies, in a good way! They are fair in the way they pay, so the more you put in and the better the rewards. The salary is fully flexible and made up of the following things:
– As an engineer, your salary will be calculated hourly. Nobody in the 11 years of their history has ever only taken home their base salary, but instead has the following components to boost their earnings…
– You will receive a Personal Development plan once every 3 months and your bonus will be depend on how well you do. The targets are clear and realistic.
– As long as you are meeting your targets your overtime is all paid.
– Time off in lieu (TOIL). If you do decide to put in some additional hours but would rather have the time back instead of paid out they can add this to your TOIL bank.
– If you assist in the sales process of taking on new clients you will receive commission. There are no hard sales targets for engineers, but as an expert in your field you will no doubt be able to give sound advice and find the right solutions for a clients’ technology needs.
Vitality points & flexible benefits
– This is their own internal currency & industry leading incentive system. You will receive between £500 & £2000 of points in your first year which can be spent on anything from Tech products, travel cards, paid time off, holidays & spa days.
If this sounds like the kind of company you want to grow with, get in touch!
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085689/it-support-engineer/→