Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
IT Programme Manager
London – Working remote
6 months, could be extended
£405 – £430 Per Day (Outside IR35)
An amazing, immediately available opportunity for an established IT Technical Project Manager to develop in an established and growing company in an exciting role, in where you will be responsible in delivering of programme, coordinate adjustment to programmes, manage stakeholders and change resources when needed
The company is a privately owned company and market leader with different offices across London. They are a multi-million pound turnover business and they have a serval well-known customer in their focused industry. Due to customer needs, they are now looking for a Programme Manager to join their London team on a long-term contract.
In this role you create the 1-3 years programme of work, build an environment of trust, and ensure the project budgets are being used efficiently. You will be expected to oversee required organisation wide- change across the customers business and make sure the correct robust models are in place.
The idea candidate will have a track record of delivering IT projects on a schedule and have a strong commercial judgement with an eye to detail. You will also be experienced in CRM system implementations as part of your Programme Management experience throughout your career and able to manage the customers relationship. Have experience of using your PRINCE qualification on projects to contribute to the success of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to experience the latest IT technology, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your IT career with highly technical/ knowledgeable colleagues.
You will be Immediately Available, able to work outside IR35, want a long term contract role with remote working available. You will be expected to work 3 days a week between 9:00 – 17:30.
- Create 1-3-year programmes of work, goals, resource structures, mobilisation plans and RACI
- Reporting programme plans in an approved plan with the customer, including project plans and RAID
- Attend to customers cooperate governance meetings, plus cross-department meeting and being part of the customers programme delivery decisions
- Reviewing and ensuring cooperate policy is followed when signing any new contracts
- Have an AGILE, PINCE or similar programme management qualification
- 4-5 year’s experience delivering high quality IT projects working with CRM
- Able to report back information regarding projects
- Worked in an MSP framework
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now”, or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Mo Islam
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3104489/it-programme-manager/→