Salary: £20,000-£30,000 DOE
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of the iomart family, is it time for you to join us?
Currently in our 23rd year, the iomart Group continues to go from strength to strength. Having reached annual revenue of £100million and a team of over 400 people in 2019, we want to continue to build on our success. Over the next five years we have ambitious plans to double the size of our business, increasing our annual revenue to £200 million, and we need the best talent the industry has to offer to help us achieve this.
About the role:
The role of Internal Support Engineer is based within the internal support team. You will be providing technical assistance, troubleshooting desktop/telephone queries and resolving hardware/software incidents. There may also be a requirement for travel to other sites.
We have a relaxed and friendly working environment but don’t be fooled; you will be working with some of the country’s best talent and greatest technical experts. We want our people to thrive, prosper and to leave work every day feeling valued and that they have made a difference. Talented, motivated and creative people lie at the heart of our success so we invest heavily in our people and their professional and personal development through technical certification and our Management and Leadership Development Programme.
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 (both R1 & R2) and 2016
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
- Office 365
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Active Directory, DNS & DHCP experience in a multi-site environment
- WDS & MDT
- Understanding of network ports and protocols
- IP Address management
- VMware vCenter / vSphere
What we can offer you:
- Exposure and access to cutting-edge technology as well as the opportunity to work alongside like-minded technical enthusiasts
- Supported training and development to help you progress within your career
- Hybrid and remote working options
- Flexible working and flexi-time
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- Day off on your Birthday
- Flexible Benefits scheme allowing you to select the benefits that suit your needs
- Holiday Trading Scheme – buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
- Travel Loans – unsecured interest free travel loans to assist employees
- ShareSave/SAYE – buy shares in the company at a discounted rate
- Long service benefits – additional annual leave and access to private healthcare
- And if you’re in the office
- Breakfast on us every day
- Snacks, drinks and fruit all day, everyday
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/internal-support-engineer/44293553→