Job Title: User Researcher
Rate: £600 per day
Client: Central Government
Start Date: ASAP
I am the specialist consultant at Real Public Sector that sources roles within the Central Government for User Centred Design.
I am specifically looking for a interim User Researcher for a government organisation at present. This contract is 6 months long and could be extended.
The successful person must have:
- Working with lead user researchers and service managers to develop and advocate appropriate research strategies to understand user needs for a service, and to continually test and improve the service
- Involvement in user research, team analysis, design rationale and decision making based on user needs
- Working in with agile mindset
- Support the design, development and continuous improvement of digital government services (including contextual discovery, experience mapping, diary studies, early stage concept and prototype testing, contextual usability and accessibility testing).
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Good understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods.
- Proven experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts.
If interested please reply
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit http://www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Christopher Dallaway
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3147108/interim-user-researcher/→