Nigel Frank International
Integration Engineer – London/Remote – £55,000 per annum
I am working with a global organisation in the travel and tourism industry who are looking for an integration engineer to join their organisation and join their technology department. You would be joining a team made up of 30 people and would be responsible for carrying out projects based around a number of the organisation’s brands across a number of different regions worldwide. The organisation operates in 60 countries worldwide, have 40 different travel brands and currently employ over 10,000 across its 40 different offices. This is a role where you will join a team that has been recognised as playing an integral role on the company’s growth over the past few years.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
- Support integrations between different source platforms
- Support the organisations technical backlogs
- The role will be a mix of hands-on support and BAU requests
- Design and deploy new ETL solutions using Informatica
This is a salaried role paying up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience and location. The organisation is looking for the right person to join the organisation and work in their London office 2 days per week but would be open to speaking to candidates from around the UK. If you preferred to work remotely the salary offered would be altered to reflect this. There is also a full benefits package including company pension scheme, holiday allowance, travel discounts, private healthcare and many other benefits. The organisation also prioritises personal development and offer employees the opportunity to work toward certifications and qualifications related to their job role.
To be successful in the role you will have
- Previous experience with either SQL or Oracle
- Another scripting language such as Python, C++ or Powershell would be beneficial
- Experience with Informatica as an ETL tool, preferably IICS
- Specifically experience designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica
- Brilliant communication skills as well as the ability to present complex technological information back to non-technical stakeholders.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don’t miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at Click here to contact this recruiter or call me on [Telephone number removed] .
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.
Contact Name: Adam Pinkerton
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3125762/integration-engineer-55000/→