Nexus Jobs Limited
Information Security Architect / Manager
Our Client is an International company with offices in Central London.
They are looking to bring on-board an Information Security Architect / Manager with at least 5 to 8 years proven expertise within Information Security.
The function of the position will be as follows:
- Assess the current environment against industry standards and trends.
- Implement robust security and control measures, in line with the global IT team
- Streamline current processes and execute changes for a secured and optimised technology and data landscape.
- Subject matter expert in application and network security, with operational experience of managing security operations, SIEM solutions, incident, and response management.
- Collaborate to develop the Infosec strategy and associated operating model.
- Conduct an in-depth security risk assessment across the technology stack and provide end-to-end mitigation steps for resilience.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure compliance with security policies, and promotion of strong information security culture.
- Provide weekly governance, risk and compliance reports utilising key risk and key performance indicators and metrics.
- Experience developing information security policy, process and procedure design and implementation.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and root-cause analytical (RCA) skills.
- Good working knowledge of Cisco Meraki and associated technologies.
- Practical knowledge of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) methodologies.
- Vulnerability management and assessment.
- Intrusion detection and prevention analysis / frameworks.
- Solid exposure to cloud based applications security and provisioning.
- Experience in writing policy, process, and standard playbooks.
- Experience in SOC and SIEM platforms
- Excellent communications skills in framing and messaging issues of highly technical nature, into meaningful and relevant information for a varied audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects under tight guidelines.
- Experience with common Information security frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, and COBIT.
- Information security professional qualifications (CISMP, CISSM, SSCP, CAP..etc)
** Occasional travel to other sites may be required.
This is 6 month contract assignment based in Central London.
Rate will be circa £500 per day.
Please do send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3144637/information-security-architect-manager/→