I am currently working with the Ambulance Radio Programme who are looking for a Head of PMO to work with them on a 12 month contract on the below.
The Ambulance Radio Programme (ARP) delivers radio based mobile communications services to all English Ambulance Trusts. The services have a minimum life of ten years.
The Services include:
- Voice and data communications via the Airwave radio network
- Fixed, vehicle mounted and hand-held radio terminals
- Integrated Communication and Control System (ICCS)
- Mobile data solutions
- The integration of all the elements above into an end-to-end managed service
The end-to-end scope of the ARP disaggregated model that is replacing the legacy Airwave contract.
Currently, these services are provided under an integrated end-to-end commercial arrangement with Airwave Solutions Ltd (owned by Motorola), which has been in place since 2005.
ARP is providing a replacement, through the CRS (Control Room Solution) and MDVS (Mobile Data Vehicle Solution) Programmes, through a disaggregated/modular operating model, in which ARP will act as a Service Integrator to both Ambulance Trusts and Air Ambulance Charities
What’s on offer:
- 12 month contract.
- Day rate £500-600 per day – depending on experience
- Inside IR35
- Home based with some national travel
- Available to start at the beginning of June.
- The Head of PMO runs the project and programme management function at ARP, ensuring governance and quality assurance for the programme’s workplan.
- The role is also key to managing stakeholder relationships across Ambulance Trusts, central government, and the wider NHS to ensure effective programme delivery.
- You must be able to demonstrate experience in running a Programme Management Office function
- Experience required of the management of a national, high value, mission critical and complex service
- experience required of managing programme budgets in excess of £500 million
- experience required of working with Ambulance Trusts at a senior level and/or central government
- experience required of managing formal project delivery and governance for complex projects
- You must have theoretical and practical knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position, please send your CV for consideration. I will then be in touch to discuss the position and your skill set in more detail.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit http://www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Steven Fletcher
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089300/head-of-pmo/→