POSITION: GERMAN SPEAKING BUSINESS AND PROCESS ANALYST
RATE: £550 P.D. (INSIDE IR35)
DURATION: 6 MONTHS (POSSIBLE EXTENSION)
LOCATION: LONDON (HYBRID WORKING 3 DAYS ON SITE 2
Summary of Role
- As Business & Process Analyst you will ensure on-time delivery of the operating model across the company and Aral pulse, enabling the delivery of net zero strategy. By mapping end to end process designs and supporting to reflect business requirements into digital and process implementation activities you will facilitate alignment across the organisation through all business areas involved to enable the EV charging business operations.
- Scope of work involves working with our focus geography Germany, building foundations work for expansion into other markets in the future. Germany is starting the business from a blank page and the work will involve supporting the local teams to define processes that do not exist yet and learn how existing UK Home Charging business is doing things to evaluate what we can optimize.
- Focus of your activity will be end to end process mapping and translation of processes into technical requirements for IT/Systems development.
- You will be accountable to work across a cross functional set of workstreams within the company and 3rd parties. Processes touch functions such as Customer Support, Logistics, Installation, Chargepoint Operations, Marketing & Sales and Billing.
- Responsible for end to end process mapping for each of the EV home charging operations including Customer Support, Logistics, Installation, Chargepoint Operations, Marketing & Sales, Billing etc
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and all Workstream subject matter experts to develop and manage the processes needed for the plan and to update the product backlog and user stories for the development teams
- Support user story refinement for the digital platforms for Home customers, bringing the business needs and process end to end knowledge to enable fully functional digital features
- Provide customer insights, competitor insights and business insights to support the Product Manager and delivery teams to make informed decisions to move the delivery forward balancing technical requirements versus implementation complexity and customer priorities
- Support Germany EV Home Charging implementation for Marketing Launch Plan, Commercial Analysis and end to end project implementation needs
- Business Analysis
- Process Design
- (enabling achievement of) operational business models
Due to volume, we can only respond to applications that reach the requirement
Contact Name: Experis UK
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3010674/german-speaking-business-and-process-analyst/→