£145 – £180 a day
Full Job Description
Chalk is currently recruiting for qualified supply Teachers to work in schools across Flintshire, Denbighshire, and Conwy. As a Supply Teacher you will be delivering set lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. Most times you will have an opportunity to teach in your qualified subject but other lessons maybe on different subject.
The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. You will need to support some students with additional learning needs by differentiating the lessons.
Due to the high demand for staffing, we have immediate starts for applicants with a current DBS and EWC registration.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term, contracts and day to day work, paying £145-£180 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· PGCE /BA or similar certificate in any subject with QTS
· A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in either KS1 up to KS4
· Student Teachers and NQT’s welcome to apply
· Experience of supporting students with additional learning need desirable.
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
· Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
· References confirming suitability for role
· Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
· EWC registration or willing to apply
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
· Continual professional development through online training
· Competitive pay rates related to your experience
· Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
· Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional, and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Temporary contract
Contract length: 9 months
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: £145.00-£180.00 per day
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Follow the school COVID policy
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rhyl, Denbighshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Supply Teachers: 1 year (required)
- QTS (required)
Reference ID: GENTEACHER/05
Application response rate: 84%
Hiring 3 candidates for this role
Posted 1 day ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=General+Cover+Teacher&c=Chalk+Education&l=Rhyl&jk=956780cfcaba699f&rtk=1g2vvqfcut527800&from=rss→