Nigel Frank International
The Platform Team are cross-functional GCP experts, thriving on solving complex problems using technical and consultative skills.
We are built on providing a highly collaborative environment to comfortably coach or assist other engineers, being self-sufficient in your own personal development and feel at ease asking for help or innovating in an environment that encourages everyone’s opinions and views.
Role & Responsibilities
- Should always want to build secure first and be able to ensure data and services deployed can conform to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Provide enablement and understand how your skills can empower customers to achieve success.
Skills & Qualifications
- Production level experience in at least one public cloud and as a minimum an understanding of networking at cloud-native level
- Be proficient in at least one programming language, be strong in IaC and con-fig management, understand how to deploy and use CI/CD tooling to build infrastructure services and be able to demonstrate how that can be tested (static analysis, unit, integration e2e etc).
Expect the total compensation package to grow as we grow. Also a rewarding and inclusive environment that includes;
- £50,000-£90,000 DOE and grade
- Learning and development career pathways including Google Cloud certifications
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring, evaluation and feedback to help you grow.
- Excellent Life-Work balance (notice the order)
- Remote first business – offices in Swindon/Victoria, should you need to escape. A huge focus on mental health for 2022
- Subsidised regional events and regular socials (in person/remote) to stay connected
- Incoming growth share scheme for every member
- 25 days basic holiday (plus purchase scheme), pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
Contact Name: Nausica Robinson
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3107835/gcp-cloud-platform-engineer/→