Functional Programmer *Remote UK WFH* to £120k
Functional Programmer / Developer (Rust Elm Elixir Functional *Italian*) *Remote UK WFH*. Are you an English and Italian speaking technologist who enjoys being challenged and working with a range of programming languages to use the right tool for the job?
You could be progressing your career at a growing a hugely successful European car insurance tech company as they expand their UK presence.
As a Functional Programmer you will design and develop new backend functionality which enables extremely fast real-time insurance quotes, there are a number of technical challenges around scalability, speed and real-time data performance. You’ll be collaboratively problem solving remotely with the team in Italy and using a range of programming languages and paradigms with a focus on functional programming with Rust, Elm and Elixir.
There’s a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home fulltime or join colleagues in the London office in a hybrid model (as and when you want to go in).
- You’re a technologist who enjoys collaborating and problem solving
- You have a range of backend development skills – ideally with commercial Rust, Elm and / or Elixir, however you could come from a Ruby, Scala or Python background
- You’re keen to work with functional programming languages
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- You have experience with scalable, high volume, distributed systems
- You have fluent English and Italian languages skills
As a Functional Programmer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Functional Programmer / Developer (Rust Elm Elixir Functional *Italian*) opportunity.
Contact Name: Open Source Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3146444/functional-programmer-rust-elm-italian/→