Full Stack Developer (Node.js/React)
£80-130k DOE + Benefits + Bonus
Mix of Home Working / London EMEA HQ
Permanent, Full Time
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this leading global provider of cloud-based solutions to the global financial sector, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Full Stack Software Developer to work as part of an agile development team designing and implementing fully interactive single-page style web applications and backend services.
Already benefitting from a dominance in the North American finance industry, our client is expanding its London operations to better serve the UK and EU markets. This is an exciting time to join during a period of continued growth.
* Strong knowledge of Node.js, React.js, HTML5, CSS3 and related web tech (Sass/Less, AJAX, JSON)
* Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or related deployment and container technologies
* Experience with service-oriented architecture including REST
* Experience with any of the following is an asset: Web Components; Selenium; Unit Testing with Mocha or Jasmine/Jest; Test Driven Development; Enterprise Application Development; Communications with VoIP or WebRTC; Continuous Integration Systems.
* Design / implement fully interactive single-page style web application and backend services
* Write unit and integration tests for your code
* Research, plan and implement new ideas into the organisation
* Monitor and support operation of developed systems
* Work with interaction designers to translate mock-ups into functioning web applications that are accessible and responsible with exceptional usability
* Work with testers in development of test cases
* Develop concepts, products, and solutions by working with stakeholders
* Document all phases of research and development
* Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
Alongside a competitive salary, you will receive a benefits package which includes 25 Days Holiday (increases with service), Private Medical Cover, Bupa Dental Cover, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Secondment Opportunities to Global HQ in Vancouver, Pension Scheme (increases with service up to 7% employer contribution), Bonus Scheme (up to 8% dependent on revenues and team performance), Flexible Working.
Contact Name: Ethan Flynn
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3125220/full-stack-developer-nodejsreact/→