Nigel Frank International
Jefferson Frank are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to work within a Cyber Security Product team for our client. You will be a crucial part of the team whose role is to design and Implement features that solve our customer’s business challenges. The client is looking for a passionate team player that flourishes on delivering challenging solutions in a dynamic environment. Collaborating with other stakeholders, you will focus on designing creative solutions, implementing them and releasing them as part of the software releases that enhance our ground-breaking DNS Analytics and Threat Intelligence Platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Working within a dynamic and highly innovative team, you will be responsible for maintaining existing platforms as well as developing new features and enhancements. In addition to this, you will have a great opportunity to work with our product owner in order to provide your expertise and input into the development of our next generation platform which will support Governments in the UK and overseas. As we change our technical stack, you will have the opportunity to showcase your technical skills whilst learning new ones and expanding your exposure and expertise to cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining Cyber Solutions products – specifically our ground-breaking Digital Roaming platform
- Work on setting up a new development and production network for an expansion of an existing product.
- Solving complex problems and taking responsibility for key design decisions
- Investigating and engaging with new trends, technologies, packages and libraries
- Packaging software for continuous delivery/deployment
- Working within Agile Environment
In addition to taking pride in your work to develop the best user experience and functionality for our customers you will be technical strong in the following areas.
- Strong programming skills in Java
- In-depth experience of API Development
- UI / UX experience
- Highly proficient with Java script, working with frameworks including React JS
- Knowledge of Python and Angular is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of AJAX, current web standards, trends and patterns.
- Database experience at the Back End
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Experience or exposure to AWS, Kubernetes, authentication will be highly regarded
In addition to these core technical skills, you will also demonstrate :
- Implementation of clean, robust, thoroughly-tested, maintainable, and standards-compliant code (that leverages frameworks where possible) in an agile working environment ·
- Working from a prototype and collaborating with researchers to deliver production-ready systems ·
- Working on a breadth of technologies whilst ensuring a coherent, high-performing solution
- Ability to scrutinise and provide feedback on specifications ·
- Ability to produce documentation that is well-structured and well written
If you like the sound of the role or know someone who would, regardless of experience, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me! You can call me direct on [Telephone number removed] , email Click here to contact this recruiter or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.
Contact Name: Tahmid Rahman
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089477/full-stack-developer/→