I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for an FP&A Analyst to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for:
* Responsibility for the production of the quarterly re forecasts and three year plan at both a business unit and legal entity level
* Perform ad-hoc financial reporting analysis following requests from senior management including the UK CFO
* Work with the Head of UK FPA in delivering a range of Finance projects. In particular, take a lead on embedding changes as a result of IFRS 17 to the planning process
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* 2 years post qualified experience
* Experience within the insurance market, preferably Lloyds
* Must have full right to work within the UK – hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085878/fpampa-analyst/→