Nigel Frank International
ERP Business Analyst – £45K – Hybrid Working
Actively seeking an experienced Business Analyst who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within an organisation with a goal to create a service that our customers can depend on, whilst providing a positive experience for our customers and our employees They have an array of project plans for this year and the opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the support and upgrade of the internal system alongside the in-house IT Team.
This role offers a hybrid working environment (Candidate must be willing to travel into a London based office 3-4 times per month)
What’s on offer:
- A great basic salary up to £45,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture working with a team that can provide a wealth of knowledge within the industry
- Attractive company benefits scheme with the opportunity of career progression based on individual performance with the option to become a specialist within the field
Responsibilities will include:
- Thorough analysis for future projects as well as day to day higher level support
- Provide support to all entities of the business globally
- Oversee system expansion including the integration, migration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central into the whole structure of the business
- System monitoring to ensure all job queues are running and the system is online at all times
- Testing of new and existing applications
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Previous experience overseeing system applications
- Experience of working within multiple database environments
- A strong understanding of ERP Systems (Dynamics NAV, D365 Business Central, SAGE, SAP or Oracle
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then apply now.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on [Telephone number removed] or send your current CV to Click here to contact this recruiter .
I am interested in speaking with any candidates within the Dyanmics NAV/Business Central space. If this opportunity is not quite for you, but you are looking for a change within the space, please to do not hesitate to reach out.
Contact Name: Daniel Bard
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3147898/erp-business-analyst-45k-hybrid-working/→