Engineering Manager / Lead Remote / WfH London to £95k
Engineering Manager / Lead (Python Agile TDD) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Do you have strong technical leadership skills combined with Python software engineering?
You could be joining a successful and well funded start-up software house; the core Beta product is a multi-dimensional data analysis software suite intended to modernise and simplify sales projections for major retailers.
As an Engineering Manager / Lead you’ll manage a small, Agile cross functional team of Python Developers, QAs and DevOps to deliver new features and enhancements to the core platform. You’ll promote engineering best practice, run Agile ceremonies, help to remove any blockers, reason about trade-offs, participate in code reviews and provide subject matter expertise to the team via mentoring and 1-2-1s.
You’ll be joining an Agile team, collaborating remotely and meeting up with colleagues twice a month in London; you’ll be supported as part of a collaborative and accomplished management team where you can make a real difference.
- You have strong technical and team leadership skills – you enjoy collaboratively problem solving and helping others to achieve their potential
- You have expertise with Python software engineering
- You have a good knowledge of software development best practice, Agile ways of working, clean coding principles, TDD and understand the importance of testing
- You have a good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- You have excellent communication skills, able to achieve buy-in and influence others
As an Engineering Manager / Lead you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £95k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Engineering Manager / Lead (Python Agile TDD) opportunity.
Contact Name: Open Source Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3102828/engineering-manager-lead-python-technologist/→