Nigel Frank International
Dynamics CRM 365 Technical Business Analyst / BA / Dynamics 365 CE / CRM / WFH / £70,000 / London
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a family run Health care organisation, which is based down in London, they’re looking to expand their award winning team with an experienced Dynamics 365 Technical Business Analyst, With a host of exciting Dynamics CRM projects planned for 2022 and beyond. They’re seeking a bright enthusiastic individual that is coming with a background of knowledge with in Dynamics CRM, as well as providing some training and mentoring to the individuals around them helping them to succeed. This exciting role offers an amazing chance to join a industry leading organisation, progress your career in D365 CE, and achieve an attractive salary and benefits package in return.
What does the role offer to you?
- The opportunity to work on new exciting projects
- An amazing base salary up to £70,000 (exp dependant)
- An attractive bonus package ranging
- Attractive company benefits scheme including group pension/ life assurance, private medical & travel insurance
Responsibilities in the role will include:
- Gathering the requirements and dealing with different levels of stakeholders
- Writing specifications
- Keeping the team on track, with Budget, time of project and controlling the team
- Mentoring individuals around them and training them up to standard
Preferable skill sets will include:
- Need a technical BA to gather requirements and can write them in a way that the developer an testers can understand and do their job.
- Stakeholder Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of Business Analyst
- Dynamics CRM is a strong bonus
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 market.
If you’re interested in discussing this or other Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform projects send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call me on [Telephone number removed] for a confidential chat.
Contact Name: Tom Shortell
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3087890/dynamics-crm-technical-business-analyst/→