Nigel Frank International
The Federation develops and operates a wide range of digital and data services that support the day-to-day operations of the organisation and provide information and services to a diverse, global community within the sport. Our team of twenty staff develop and support most of our IT systems in-house across a mix of bespoke software and SaaS platforms. We use an agile project management approach and a framework for software development and delivery that takes advantage of the very latest Microsoft technologies, including Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The primary function of the Dynamics Functional Consultant is to build on our existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment, expanding its use across the business to put it at the centre of all our customer data management and customer engagement activities.
Existing Customer Service functions within D365 will need to be expanded and added to with new Marketing and Customer Insights capabilities to meet our current and future business needs. This role works closely with business teams, especially Marketing, and sits within the IT department with the support of our database developers, software developers, and data analysts.
The position of Dynamics Functional Consultant is key to the development and success of advanced marketing and contact management activities and will be instrumental in establishing new direct-to-consumer digital channels and a more data-aware and data-driven culture within the organisation
Role & Responsibilities
- Product ownership of the F’s Dynamics 365 platform including Customer Service, Marketing, and Customer Insights modules.
- Deployment, configuration, and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment (cloud-hosted).
- Capture project requirements and define scope of work to further establish Dynamics 365 as the ITF’s central application for all customer / contact management across the organisation.
- Define and develop new functionality using out the box tools and capabilities.
- Ensure data quality is monitored and maintained across the system.
- Manage and lead the centralisation of customer data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 including migration of existing email marketing lists from DotDigital.
- Guide internal teams through D365 implementation and adoption, providing training and ongoing user support.
- Run workshops and demonstrations to staff.
- Work closely with business teams to optimise configuration and use of D365 to ensure quality (performance, cost, and timeliness) of services delivered as well as articulating functional designs and capabilities and co-ordinating testing.
- Analysing and documenting business requirements from key stakeholders for continual enhancements of D365.
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in deploying, configuring, administering, and managing Microsoft Dynamics.
- In depth knowledge of Power Platform solutions and Dataverse and their capabilities.
- Knowledge of other Microsoft products including Office 365 and Azure.
- Ability to get to the heart of operational business needs and translate these into technical system design and implementation plans.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to a non-technical audience and excite them about the possibilities and benefits of the Dynamics platform.
- A flexible, enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
- Group personal pension scheme / Life assurance (subject to conditions).
- Ride2Work (in conjunction with Evans Cycles).
- Free parking on site.
- Working hours: based on 35 hours per week. Core hours available.
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Contact Name: Ruth Vosyliute
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3104474/dynamics-365-functional-consultant/→