Distributed Systems Engineer London to £120k
Distributed Systems Engineer (Node.js Real-time Golang Java C++ OOP). Would you like to be working on real-time, highly distributed systems within a technically challenging environment? You could be utilising and developing your Distributed Systems Engineer skills within a friendly, supportive and relaxed company that offers perks including fully remote working, 25 days holiday and career development opportunities.
Successful start-up that creates cutting-edge, real-time infrastructure products for a range of global companies is seeking a Distributed Systems Engineer. You’ll be working alongside some of the best developers in London on a product that is as complex and scalable as tech giants such as Google and Deliveroo. You’ll remain hands-on designing and developing features for a core real-time platform, which is largely in Node.js and Golang, and solving hard distributed systems problems whilst leading a talented team.
This can be a fully remote role, however you’ll need to occasionally travel to the London based office for meeting and socials.
- Ideally you’ll have experience with Node.js and Golang, however you can be from another tech background (such as C++ or Java) but it is essential you’ve have experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Previous experience leading technical teams
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS)
- You enjoy contributing to the Open Source community, working on your own projects, upskilling and attending tech conferences
- Computer Science degree
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Distributed Systems Engineer (Node.js Golang) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Distributed Systems Engineer (Node.js Golang) role.
Contact Name: Open Source Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3006687/distributed-systems-engineer-startup/→