Deployment Engineer / Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS RHEL Networking) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Do you have deployment experience and a strong knowledge of Linux?
You could be taking ownership and progressing your career at a growing software house that’s network location software is used for things like the emergency services to accurately find people that need help.
As a Deployment Engineer you’ll be working directly with clients to prepare, install and configure the company’s software, documenting any deviations and ensuring the deployment is complete and proactively monitoring and maintaining the deployed solutions. You will act as the primary point of contact for specific customers, providing ongoing monitoring and 3rd line support in collaboration with local 2nd line support teams.
There’s a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home most of the time, meeting up with the team in Kingston-upon-Thames once a month.
- You have strong Linux Engineering skills with experience of installing and configuring Linux servers – they use CentOS and RHEL
- You have experience of deploying systems to client infrastructure
- You have experience with MySQL databases
- You’re able to set up network equipment (switches, load balancers, VPN) and monitoring / alerting tools such as TICK or Nagios
- You familiar with DevOps tools such as Ansible
- You’re a confident, pragmatic communicator, comfortable working clients
As a Deployment Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Deployment Engineer / Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS / RHEL LAMP Networking) opportunity.
Contact Name: Client Server Regional Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3126307/deployment-engineer-linux/→