Nigel Frank International
Data Scientist (Retail Industry) – Remote, UK Wide
Are you a talented Data Scientist looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an ambitious company?
My client are a small company within the Retail industry. This is a brand new role, to help the company focus their reporting and insights into predictive analytics.
You will be overseeing the Data Science & Machine Learning within the company, advising internally and externally. There is a lot of autonomy and chance to play around, be creative, and try out different ideas with your work.
This role is varied and will involve:
- Understand customer requirements.
- Full end to end project based work.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Lead them into more predictive science, to optimise, to automise
- Explore ML and AI – lead and educate others.
- Translate technical to non technical people.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them – great, but you will have a chance to learn these over time):
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication
- Degree in Science/Maths
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values, they would describe themselves as:
- Laid back
- Work-life balance
- Base Salary – From £45,000 to £55,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
- Holiday 25 days plus UK bank holidays
- Pension matched up to 6%
- Optional single person healthcare plan
- Plus much more…
- Working Location – Remote
- Office Location – Northampton
- Contract Type – Permanent, Full Time
- Interview Process – 3 Stages
- Training & Development Options
- Dress Code – Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don’t miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: [Telephone number removed]
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Contact Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089424/data-scientist-retail-industry-remote-uk-wide/→