Nigel Frank International
Data Scientist- London –
Location- London- Hybrid
Salary- Up to £60,000 dependant on experience.
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the most successful independent businesses within the UK and it is also highly ranked in the national “Great place to work” Survey.
The company have grown at a healthy rate over the last few years after receiving substantial investment and are looking to take those extra steps into Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
You will join a small but strong team of data science analysts and will work as part of a cross-functional AGILE team to deliver high-impact projects. We will look to you to own your stakeholder relationship and provide expert advice on using machine learning to improve their processes and decision making.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage stakeholder relationships. Participate in business communication with stakeholders, analyse their needs, and refine their requirements to deliver through building analytics/ML solutions.
- Analyse data to discover hidden trends; deliver insights and analysis with clear actionable recommendations
- Design, build, and implement machine learning models together with hypothesis testing to improve and optimise processes and performance, customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience in Data Science with practical application within several of the following: Predictive modelling, time-series forecasting, clustering, causal inference, NLP
- Have a good understanding of ML algorithms and frameworks
- Excellent technical experience in Python and SQL.
- Power BI/Tableau and python visualisation libraries -Creating compelling and interactive visualisations
- Data Lakes using PySpark or Scala.
- Knowledge of deploying machine learning solutions.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] for a confidential chat. There are limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place. If you are interested get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Contact Name: Jae Partridge
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3126325/data-scientist-london/→