Nigel Frank International
Data Modeller – Sidcup
Location- Sidcup – Hybrid working
I’m currently working with one of the most successful and long standing companies in the UK, within their relative industry. The company is recognised as a great workplace and is ranked in the national “Great place to work” Survey, which they massively pride themselves on. You will be joining one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses, with houses primarily across London and the South east.
One of the things that make them such a great company to work for is that they attract some of the best talent and people that want to make a change, which is in line with their core company vision.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will join a team who are currently working on a large transformation project. You will be part of the BI and Analytics team working with BI Analytics, Data Scientists and Data Engineering teams. Gaining exposure to Power BI, Data Bricks, Pyspark and Data Design.
- Produce business data models appropriate to the business needs for all key data assets.
- Produce conceptual and logical dimensional models to support analysis and decision support using BI and Analytics with a data lake/data warehouse.
- You will be documenting the end-to-end data life cycle from creation to archive, for data assets across all business processes. You will do this by using business process flow diagrams enabling data sharing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge or understanding of SQL Skills.
- Experience Data Modelling and Dimension Modelling for business needs.
- Exposure to any BI Tools would be beneficial.
- Exposure to Azure would also be beneficial
- Salary up to £60,000.
- Remote/ Hybrid working.
- Training and Development.
- Competitive benefits and pension package.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] for a confidential chat. There are limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place. If you are interested get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Contact Name: Jae Partridge
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3086407/data-modeller-sidcup/→