Nigel Frank International
DATA ENGINEER- Up to £60,000
Do you enjoy solving complex puzzles, are you looking for a role which will challenge you in different ways each and every day, then this is the place you will feel at home. They are currently recruiting to join the award winning data engineering team who are focused on the development, evolution and deployment of cutting edge data products.
A bit about the job:
The Data Engineering teams are an important part of enabling Global Data Science Practise. You will have the opportunity to work with the one of the richest a most sophisticated datasets in the world, using modern engineering techniques and leverage a modern technology stack. They are investing in Data and a major part of that is Data Engineering; Data Engineering is seen as the foundation in order to drive forward their Machine Learning, AI and Data Science agenda.
Skills and experience that are ideal:
- You will have a track record of solving complex problems through the delivery of data products.
- Experience in data pipeline engineering or software development and best practice in SQL, python, Scala or R.
- Data Engineering fundamentals e.g ability to:
- Work with Data Scientist and Analyst to define and develop data pipelines to deliver data products.
- Understanding and expertise of software engineering concepts and best practices. Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code.
- Build data features using a wide variety of tools and languages including SQL and Python (pyspark or pandas).
- Experience in Data Analysis and Data Quality Assessment (profiling, anomaly detection) and data documentation (schema, dictionaries)
- Experience with CI/CD or Agile
- Familiar with analytics (descriptive, predictive, EDA), feature engineering and python visualization libraries (e.g. matplotlib, seaborn or other) and Data Processing Frameworks like Pandas/pyspark
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and areas of the business, empowering them to learn and deliver new ways of working
What you’ll get for this role:
- National: £25,050 to £46,500 / London: £30,100 to £55,900
- Generous pension (starting level contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount on products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
This is for everyone:
They want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
Flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of the people here are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
They interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations
Contact Name: Mitch Berryman
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145914/data-engineer/→