Nigel Frank International
Are you an enthusiastic Senior BI Developer or Data Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
My client is a growing MS Gold Partner who specialise in SQL Server, Power BI On-Premise, Azure Business Intelligence, and Data solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work on exciting projects and rapidly develop technically, professionally, and personally.
It’s a great first role in consultancy for someone who perhaps hasn’t done it before or someone who’s done lots of SQL Server on-premises projects and wants to get into Azure. Our client is highly-supportive and will be focused on upskilling anyone that joins the team.
The culture is close-knit, friendly, and relaxed.
This role is a fully remote opportunity with occasional travel to client sites (minimal). Anytime you leave home for work purposes you will be paid expenses (travel, hotel, food).
- Support clients on their journey to become data-driven organisations.
- End-to-end role within BI Development – gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation, delivering workshops, maintenance.
- SQL Data Warehouse Development – designing and implementing
- Reporting – designing and implementing
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Data Warehousing – 3+ years
- SQL Server – 3+ years – Database Engine, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular), SSRS
- Power BI – 1+ year
- Azure Data Technologies (desirable, but not essential – a chance to learn)
- Close-knit & relaxed environment
- Hard Working
- Learning environment
- Good work-life balance
- Salary is up to £60,000 (depending on skill level)
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holidays
- Paid Training & Certifications
- Plus much more…
- Working from Home Contract – Some travel to client site as and when required (minimal)
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don’t miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn’t exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group, and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: [Telephone number removed]
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Contact Name: Gabi Witas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3104383/data-engineer/→