Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Data Architect to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Data Architect – The Role:
Trust Payments is currently seeking a Data Architect to support the efforts of the Data team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and deliver a data management framework for the enterprise focused on best practice collection, storage, transformation, distribution, and usage of data assets.
The role will entail working with the wider data team, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, design and develop various data solutions in line with company’s goals and objectives.
Data Architect – Key Responsibilities:
– Designing data architecture solutions that are in line with long-term business objectives
– Developing data management projects that move a company closer to its future goals
– Designing a data infrastructure that supports complex data analytics services
– Define and own the data platform architecture and data strategy
– Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
– Migrate data from source systems to DWH infrastructure
– Designing and developing complex ETL structures for data ingestion
– Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
– Ensure maximum value is extracted from Trust’s current data assets, partner with loyalty and web store teams to unify all Trust data, and identify new assets for Trust to commercially exploit
– Ideate and build data products for use across the Trust Payments enterprise in partnership with technologies and the Data Science team
– Partner across the data, technology, and operations teams to instil a data-driven culture at Trust Payments
– Create and curate enterprise architecture artefacts including but not limited to entity relationship diagrams, data dictionary and taxonomy for data lineage and traceability
– Manage third parties (e.g. Fiserv) and lead the transition from batch to API based data feeds
– Oversee data warehouse migrations from Trust Payments M&A activity; identify
Data Architect – You:
– Technical working experience as a data architect
– Must have a strong technical background in data architecture and design
– Experience in dimensional modelling and OLAP infrastructures
– Minimum of 3 years demonstrated leadership experience in data architecture roles, including AWS environment (Kinesis, S3, Glue, RDS, Aurora, Neptune, Redshift) In-depth understanding of database structure principles
– Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
– Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
– Expertise in SQL
– The ability to conceptualise holistic architecture solutions that address the needs of an organisation as a whole
– Innovative thinking to devise solutions that address the gap between business needs and technological constraints
– Experience in financial services, ideally payments (gateways, acquiring and processing)
– Experience of people leadership and coaching
– Working across a matrix environment including sales and operations
– Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau/Quicksight)
Data Architect – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Data Architect opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Contact Name: Trust Payments
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3146442/data-architect/→