Nigel Frank International
A London based IT Services Provider are looking for driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of £60,000.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest IT Consultancies in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Fast progression is something that my client is well known and you should expect to have the chance to get promoted in a Senior consultant role in the near future.
As a Functional Consultant you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. This could include:
- The Design, build, test and deployment for Dynamics 365 technology solutions.
- Management of the client relationships with the context of the role
- Development of the specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a Functional Consultant with MS Dynamics CRM/CE
- Strong MS Dynamics Customisation and Configuration skill.
- Strong communication skills
- A competitive salary of £60,000
- The flexibility to work from home
- Strong focus on your training and progression
If you’re interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities – send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at Click here to contact this recruiter or you can call me directly on [Telephone number removed] .
Contact Name: Marios Gkolfinopoulos
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085184/d365-functional-consultant-60000-fully-remote/→