Nigel Frank International
The Pre-Sales Consultant will work alongside our sales team to demonstrate and present the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution set effectively and professionally to enable us to continue to expand our substantial Customer Engagement practice. The role also requires regular interaction the software development, consultancy and project management teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate how Ms Gold Partner can help solve business problems.
- Build, develop and deliver compelling tailored demonstrations of end-to-end solutions for prospective customers
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and presentations at MS Gold partner seminars.
- Analyse clients’ business requirements
- Develop suggested architecture maps for fully integrated solutions including both Microsoft and supporting technologies
- Provide technical and functional information for sales tenders
- Liaise with delivery and development managers to assist in the production of accurate project estimates
- Contribute to company procedures and policies to help gain new business
- Develop and maintain suitable software demonstration environments
- Keep up to date with new releases of both Dynamics 365, Power Platform and supporting technologies.
- Provide advice to the sales team on strengths and weaknesses of competing products.
Skills & Qualifications
- The candidate will either have a proven track record as a Dynamics 365 Pre-Sales consultant or as a client facing Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant with some Pre-Sales responsibilities.
- Help developing demos for D365 CE, which means a trial version or sample of a digital product (software). Demos are usually spread among users who might be interested in trying the product, for them to test it before buying, and also with the advertising purpose.
- Essential skills:
- Exceptional presentation and demonstration skills and comfortable presenting at Senior Executive / Board level
- Ability to take ideas and concepts and turn them into compelling propositions
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate business benefits of any proposed solution
- Ability to develop and articulate a client solution vision and roadmap
- Effective time management, task prioritisation and ability to work to deadlines
- An appreciation of technical issues and project management techniques
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative where required
- Excellent spoken and written English
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions including the Sales, Customer Service and Marketing apps
Knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform including Canvas Apps, Power Automate, PowerApps Portals, Dataverse and Power BI
Knowledge of the set up and deployment of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform environments for demonstration purposes
Ability to tailor a Dynamics 365 solution including customisation, workflows, business process flows, business rules and chart and dashboard creation
Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 development options and capabilities
Knowledge of supporting Microsoft solutions including O365 and Teams and how they operate with Dynamics 365
Understanding of integration techniques and tools available.
- Accordingly to your performance every 3months (bonuses / commission).
Contact Name: Ruth Vosyliute
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3126296/d365-ce-pre-sales-consultant/→