Nigel Frank International
You will be critical to customer delivery; involved in business processes and solution design as well as hands-on configuration and customisation of MS Dynamics CE solutions working with development teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Re-engineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints with focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients – Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
- Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Retail , Utilities , Health , Transport , Public Sector.
Skills & Qualifications
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits .
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
Contact Name: Ruth Vosyliute
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145043/d365-ce-funtional-consultant/→