Nigel Frank International
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – up to £105,000 – Remote
I am looking for an experienced AWS Infrastructure Automation Engineers to work as part of and alongside software delivery teams.
As an AWS Infrastructure Automation Engineer you will be joining a software delivery team of 5-6 cross functional engineers. An essential part of the role is to ensure collaboration with the team when it comes to infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in building, managing and supporting multiple highly available environments in a repeatable and sustainable manner.
This is a remote first role, but there will be the occasional need to visit Head Office in central London.
Skills & Experience Needed:
* At least 5+ years of AWS Infrastructure experience
* A solid understanding Kubernetes ecosystem (Helm etc)
* Experience of writing sustainable Terraform
* Experience of building Jenkins pipelines
* Experience of Scrum is advantageous
* Effective communicator at all levels
* An understanding of modern git techniques would be advantageous
Responsibilities in the role:
* Build AWS infrastructure as code
* Build automated deployment pipelines
* Implement observability tools, with monitoring and alerting
* Work with the development team to understand the software architecture
* Ensure security practices are adhered to
* Ensure code quality and scalability requirements are met
* Mentor, guide and collaborate with the development team
* Work with the DevOps mindset
* Actively participate in Scrum events
* Actively participate in design sessions with
Send over your CV or apply below to be in consideration for the role, or alternatively I welcome any recommendation or referral if you know someone looking for a similar position!
???? – [Telephone number removed]
Contact Name: Dale Elliott
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145150/cloud-infrastructure-engineer-up-to-105000-remote/→