Marketing Associate – Campaign Manager (Events and Sponsorships) – Chase UK
Location- Flexible- UK Wide
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it’s about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMERY OF ROLE –
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic campaigns marketer to join our team. This position would suit someone who has experience in through-the-line campaigns with additional knowledge of sponsorship initiatives and event delivery. The successful candidate will be comfortable running day-to-day marketing campaign activities such as manage of campaign assets, media, reporting and deadlines.
This role will have the advantage of working in a highly collaborative and agile marketing tribe and would appeal to someone used to working with multiple stakeholders and teams such as specialist marketers, compliance, content, design and creative, as well as external agency partners.
This position provides a unique opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We operate in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviors:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Manage the campaign journey from brief to execution and be confident working with multiple teams and agencies
- This person will manage the delivery of our high-profile marketing sponsorship and events both external and internal
- Understand and keep track of campaign reporting to understand campaign effectiveness
- Manage timelines through our in-house project management tools and be comfortable reporting on progress
- Be prepared to work in an agile methodology e.g. working in sprints and reporting fortnightly on progress
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of relevant legislations for the different marketing channels, working closely with our Controls teams to ensure advertising assets are always compliant
The successful candidate will have
- Relevant experience or degree in marketing or in a related field
- Experience in sponsorships and/or event delivery highly beneficial
- Motivated and have meticulous attention to detail and good project management processes
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- An excellent team player
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team player who is able to work in highly collaboration, multi-disciplinary teams.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Contact Name: Chase
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145042/campaigns-manager/→