Nigel Frank International
C# Developer- London/ Hybrid- Up to £60,000
The company offers intellectual property expertise, broad-based technical knowledge and commercial know how. They help advice their clients on how to use this protection for competitive advantages and help avoid any infringements of their competitor’s rights.
This role will involve developing custom applications and integration using C# and ASP.NET, supporting, maintaining and developing the companies data base. You will also be working with business intelligence tools such as SSRS, OLAP and SSIS developing the companies database.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maximise the effectiveness of existing Inprotech infrastructure.
- Simplification and automation of processes and reporting.
- Decrease response time to staff queries.
- Ensure resilience of DB system’s infrastructure and ensure strict adherence to disaster recovery procedures.
- Increase user independence through user training and flexible reporting.
- Other activities as required by the Information Services Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong C# Programming skills
- Understanding of SQL and/ or T-SQL.
- Experience with algorithm writing, refactoring and analytic skills.
- Hybrid working
- Salary up to £60,000
- Training and development
For this, and other exciting permanent roles, contact Nancy Tamplin in complete confidence on [Telephone number removed] or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Contact Name: Nancy Tamplin
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3083880/c-developer/→