Nigel Frank International
Our fast, rapidly growing client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their organisation. You will partner with the Business Process Owner(s) to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation. You will be responsible for building a detailed process map. If you would like to be a part of this exciting opportunity apply below.
- You will be responsible for performing value analysis (Return on investment) for the
- You will be responsible for providing essential business analysis artefacts, using best practices and tools, for the execution of medium and large projects
- You will be responsible for documenting and diagramming the existing environment and data-flows
- Strong experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation skills
Understanding of RPA technologies
If you possess the above skills and experience and wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, send your updated CV to Click here to contact this recruiter by Friday 27th May at 3pm.
Contact Name: Grace Olasope
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089480/business-analyst/→