Nigel Frank International
Become a Salesforce Business Analyst – paid training and experience working with a leading professional services firm
Business Analysts – opportunity to work as a Salesforce consultant with a leading professional services firm
As a Salesforce business analyst you will be a vital part of any organization, helping to get the most out of the Salesforce platform, develop solutions and turn ideas into reality that add real value. Salesforce is the world’s fastest growing CRM and as such, Salesforce consultants have one of the most sought-after skill sets for businesses across the globe.
At Revolent, we will help you on this journey to become a Salesforce business analyst. We provide paid training, certifications, access to a professional development and support program and that all-important commercial experience working with some of the world’s leading brands. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies and well-known retailers, to leading professional services firms and Salesforce implementation partners.
We are looking for people who have a background in Business Analysis, with experience in requirements gathering, creating user stories, documentation and stakeholder management. We will build upon your existing skills and provide you with 9 weeks of paid Salesforce training to transform you into a Salesforce certified business analyst. As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the world, you will learn from expert Salesforce instructors and be given the opportunity to apply your knowledge in real world situations, ensuring you have the skills and confidence to make an immediate impact for our clients, and to grow your career.
After training, you will become a Revolent Salesforce Business Analyst and will work with our clients as part of their teams for a minimum 2-year period. After this time, you may transfer to the client permanently or remain with Revolent, having gained the skills and the experience needed to kickstart your lucrative career.
As a Revolent Salesforce Business Analyst your day to day your role would include working with stakeholders across the business, gathering business requirements and preparing documentation and solutions utilizing your knowledge of configuration and workflows.
Our mission at Revolent is to create exceptional Salesforce careers and – as part of this drive – we’ll provide you with a comprehensive professional development program, including regular one-to-one career coaching, mentoring, and access to a network of Salesforce professionals ready to give you advice and support.
Ideally you will be based in the following areas: Newcastle, London, Manchester, Liverpool. You will be required to take part in European travel as part of this role.
What we’re looking for
- A background in Business Analysis.
- Client facing experience is main priority.
- Technical expertise not essential but need to understand basics, will likely have worked in an admin/ analyst capacity, and will have a passion for tech
- Core skills – collaboration/ problem solving/ ability to demonstrate desire to learn (curiosity)
- Prior product implementation experience (CRM desirable but not essential.)
- A passion for technology and a desire to start your career in Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training.
- Availability to start training in May 2nd 2022.
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive paid Salesforce consultant training.
- Funded Salesforce Administration and Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, plus we will support
you to gain additional certifications throughout your journey with us.
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals.
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world.
- Additional benefits including medical.
Revolent specializes in creating Salesforce and AWS talent. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals.
We are passionate about tackling the skills shortage and making a career in the cloud more accessible to a wider group of people, helping to create a more diverse workforce, not just for our clients but for the cloud sector overall.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business and we invest heavily in their professional development, helping to launch their careers in the cloud. We are also committed to giving back and support a diverse range of causes, all over the world, supporting our Revols to use their Salesforce and AWS skills to help charities who need them the most.
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Find out more about us: Revolentgroup.com #LifeatRevolent
Nigel Frank ‘ Revolent Talent Acquisition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Charlotte Rickman-Hurley
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085794/business-analyst/→