Nigel Frank International
Business Analyst- London/Remote- Paying up to £65,000
My Client are a global travel company, who own 40 different travel brands across the world. They’re huge, they currently operate in 60 countries, with 40 offices, have over 10,000 employees and serve over 1.5 million customers annually.
Their philosophy is simple: To create enriching, authentic experiences for their travellers. They put customers at the centre of everything they do, they make travel personal to each guest which is what has led to their multi award winning portfolio. They are passionate about “Making Travel Matter,” and committed to leaving a positive impact on the communities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build a strong understanding of the business to identify true needs and requirements.
- Analyse and interpret business needs into scalable Tech solutions and/or improved/changed business processes.
- Understand, document & manage dependencies with or impact on other systems / projects
- Support project implementation and the handover of new solutions (e.g. testing, training, handover to application support).
- Work within a defined project structure, supporting the PM to understand how changes may impact scope, quality, timescales or cost as needed.
- Escalate problems through agreed channels as appropriate.
- Become a SME in a business area and understand how our solutions are used to support them.
- Work with key business stakeholders & technical teams to prioritise changes and enhancements across a shared platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with a sense of pragmatism.
- Curiosity and energy – You will work in a very broad implementation, no one person can know everything, the success is dependent on being interested and inquisitive about the businesses and the work of teammates.
- Emphasis on the success of the team – They prefer working together to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Agility & self-initiative – They have a varied and exciting backlog; but it means everyone needs to consider how to manage their own workload as well as prioritise requirements / manage expectations appropriately in their projects or business areas.
- Flexible stakeholder management & commercial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Base salary up to £65,000
- Flexible working
- Career progression
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Annual trips
For this, and other exciting permanent roles, contact Nancy Tamplin in complete confidence on [Telephone number removed] or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Contact Name: Nancy Tamplin
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085177/business-analyst/→