Nigel Frank International
The client’s goal is to build the tools to make the decentralised economy a reality and accessible to all. We have spent a considerable amount of time and resources in building a tooling infrastructure and a consumer-facing wallet to achieve our goal.
The consumer-facing infrastructure framework is packaged as an SDK, Etherspot, which can be included by any dApps, wallets, and services seeking to utilise Smart Contract wallet technologies in their offerings over a multi-chain setting.
My client is seeking an exceptional solidity/full stack developer inherently aligned to our core values.
- Passionate about decentralised applications, open-source software, and DeFi
- An experienced DeFi and cryptocurrency user
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users.
- 1+ years of writing code in Solidity
- 2+ years of writing code using js
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Follow test-driven deployment approach
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other protocols
- Experience with Ethereum development (Ethers, Web3)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git) and repo management
Nice to have
- Reactjs frontend development experience is a big plus
- Hardhat knowledge is a big plus
Contact Name: Jordan Edwards
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3086465/blockchain-developer-solidity-amp-nodejs/→