Backend Software Engineer London to £100k
Backend Software Engineer / Java Developer (SpringBoot microservices) *Remote Interview WfH*. Fast growing FinTech that’s SaaS solutions are helping High Street banks to compete with the challenge from their online tech driven rivals, is seeking a skilled Backend Software Engineer to work on challenging systems.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop customer focused on-boarding and client reporting systems. You’ll be focussed on coding multi-threaded core Java systems with a focus on concurrency and asynchronous programming within a modern development environment encompassing CI/CD, microservices and AWS.
There’s a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable; in time you’ll join colleagues in the London office for 1-2 days a week.
- You have indepth core Java development experience including multi-threading
- You have a good knowledge of microservices and have SpringBoot experience
- You have a good working knowledge of AWS, CI/CD, RESTful APIs
- You have a strong Computer Science background including fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms
- You believe in well tested code and have a TDD mindset
- You’re collaborative, keen to work on complex systems and contribute to the full software development lifecycle
As a Backend Software Engineer / Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Java Developer (SpringBoot microservices) opportunity.
Contact Name: Java Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2988939/backend-software-engineer-java-springboot/→