Backend Software Engineer London / WfH to £100k
Backend Software Engineer / Lead Developer (.Net Core) *Remote WfH*. Do you have strong C# .Net Core skills and a good knowledge of microservices? You could be progressing your career in a senior hands-on role at a pioneering digital challenger bank with over 1.6 million users.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will lead a small Agile Scrum team to build reliable, scalable and secure banking applications, providing leadership, mentoring and coaching. You’ll remain hands-on with technology, architecting and designing solutions and setting an example to others with regards to best practice and code quality.
There’s currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home full-time; in time you’ll be expected to visit the offices around once a month (or more often if desired).
- You have strong C# .Net Core design and development experience
- You have a good knowledge of microservices and CI/CD
- You have experience of leading and mentoring others, making system and process improvements
- You have a good knowledge of Agile Scrum
- You have experience with REST APIs
- You’re collaborative and able to work with the wider business / stakeholders
As a Backend Software Engineer / Lead Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and 7.5% flexible benefits package which can be taken as cash, plus 26 days holiday (rising to 33 and can “buy” a further 5 days).
Apply now to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Lead Developer (.Net Core) opportunity.
Contact Name: C# Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085268/backend-software-engineer-c-net-core/→