Backend Developer (Umbraco) – Senior-level
Working as part of the Digital team, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing development and improvements to an eCommerce website as well as other internal applications for this award-winning Travel Company.
You will be responsible for:
Leading the eCommerce web and application development from a technical perspective
- Collaborating with the front end developer and design resource to deliver improved UI & UX
- A problem solver – you’ll need to be able to analyse and suggest improvements to existing website features
- Analysing and identifying ways to automate processes working alongside the business lead
- Implementing automated regression testing for the software developed
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of SOLID development principles
- Worked previously on projects using the Umbraco CMS
- Continuous Delivery skills, tools and techniques (e.g. Git, Github, Team City, Octopus, Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
- Familiar with Azure cloud services & setting up/managing resources/deploying apps
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Capable of working with (and developing) multiple (REST) APIs documented with e.g. OpenAPI/swagger and other API messaging formats e.g. JSON, XML, SOAP
- Experience of PowerBI, PowerQuery and R
- Experience of structured testing and quality assurance approaches (e.g. Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development)
- A positive and cooperative individual who will work effectively across departments and within a team
- Worked in an agile/Kanban environment and familiar with JIRA and confluence
- Not afraid to challenge existing thinking in order to improve processes
Generous holiday concessions
Friend and family discounts on Travel holidays
Educationals – trips for staff to get to know and understand our destinations
‘Cycle to work’ scheme
The salary for this role will be in the range £55K to £65K per year depending on experience.
The Client is based in Central London and this role will be working remotely.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3008140/backend-software-developer-with-c-and-umbraco/→