Azure DevOps Engineer London / WfH to £60k
Azure DevOps Engineer *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist DevOps Engineer with a good knowledge of Azure? You could be progressing your career at a successful and growing FinTech.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you’ll join a small team to maintain and enhance new and existing DevOps and CI/CD processes in line with Agile workstreams. You’ll have exposure to a wide range of tools (including Terraform, Kubernetes and Azure cloud) and will be encouraged to learn and pick things up on the job.
There’s a remote interview process, following this you’ll join colleagues in the City office once a week with most of the time work from home if desired.
- You have experience in a similar DevOps role with a good knowledge of Azure
- You have experience with Terraform or other IaC tools
- You’re able to script with PowerShell and / or bash
- If you have experience with other tech in the stack such as Kubernetes, Helm, git, CI systems such as TeamCity,Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI that’ be great but not essential
- You’re collaborative with great communication skills
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Azure DevOps Engineer (Azure) opportunity.
Contact Name: DevOps Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3087180/azure-devops-engineer-iac-fintech/→