Nexus Jobs Limited
Cloud Architect Azure
Our Client is looking to recruit a Cloud Architect with Azure to work on a new project.
Key responsibilities –
- Work as advisor/consultant to the customer on end to end journey to Azure.
- Assessment of on-premises infra landscape, application rationalization and recommend strategy, roadmap and structured plan for migration to Azure.
- Develop complex, end to end, enterprise scale solutions for migration to Azure.
- Develop and review technical architecture design and recommend Azure best practices
- Customer facing role to lead & participate in architectural discussions and design workshops.
- Provide solutions critical issues identified migration to Azure.
- Design & develop innovative solutions, optimization solutions and automation solutions for build, engineer, migrate and operate on Azure.
Required Experience –
- 10-15 years of total experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Azure with minimum 3 years as Architect.
- Should have exposure/experience building Accelerators, frameworks, and IPs for Cloud.
- CI/CD experience is required
- Docker, Kubernetes, IAC tools(Terraform/Cloudformation/ARM templates), Configuration Management tools(Chef/Puppet/Ansible) knowledge and experience is required.
- Expert in Azure Web Apps, Logic Apps, API Gateway, Application Gateways, VM Scale-sets, DB-PaaS, Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs for multi-tenant environments.
- Experience on Assessment – Discovery, Dependency Mapping, Wave planning, migration plan
- Experience on Mass Migrations with migration processes, factory model & migration toolsets.
- Experience on Cloud operations – Monitoring management, governance, compliance, and security.
- Proficiency in cloud adoption frameworks.
- Good understating on Transformational and Optimization projects related to Cloud.
- Advance level Certification [AZ-303 & AZ-304] on Azure is required.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud related tools on automation and optimizations.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with considerable exposure in Client facing role.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate to drive a larger technology initiative/program.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task
The Client project is based in Geneva Switzerland – but the role will be remote from anywhere in Europe with meetings in person from time to time.
Rate will be dependent on experience.
Duration will be 6 to 12 months.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3144642/azure-cloud-architect/→