Nigel Frank International
AWS Security Architect – Outside of IR35
Rate: £600 – £700
Contract: 12 Month initial
You will be responsible for the overall security and Security Architecture of AWS Cloud platforms. You will have end to end responsibilities from the Security requirements right through to the Security operations of the platform making sure that the platforms are safe from external and internal threats.
- Experience in IT security, compliance, and risk management, including a familiarity with compliance & security standards
- Experience of working with key AWS security services
- Experience of building an enterprise AWS security strategy from a set of client security requirements
- Experience of working with open source and commercial security monitoring, WAFs, NIDS, HIDS, web proxies and Anti Malware products
- Knowledgeable about the key security risks that are present when using AWS and how these can be prevented, detected, and remediated
- Experience of the Centre for Internet Security operating system and AWS account hardening guidance
- Great written and verbal communication skills, with a willingness to be collaborative and pragmatic in nature
- Technically inquisitive, with a genuine passion for keeping your skills and knowledge up to date with emerging industry trends, via conferences, meet-ups and self-motivated research Desired Skills.
- AWS Security certification – Desirable
- Knowledge of AWS Landing Zones
If interested please reach out to Click here to contact this recruiter or call me on [Telephone number removed] .
Contact Name: Jack Scott
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2990715/aws-security-architect-outside-of-ir35/→