AWS DevOps Engineer, AWS Systems Administrator
£50,000 Circa- Remote (occasional trips to Dartford, Kent)
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global technology company are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
You will be the subject matter expert for AWS automation. The role will involve working with the DevOps Engineering department who are responsible for the system, server, and network administration.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pilot new automation tools.
- Create, maintain, and improve general DevOps tools & Scripts.
- Create/Maintain internal process documentation.
- Be familiar with the platform & products,
- Provide out of Hours support for planned change requests & Major Service Outages.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Development (DEV) & staging (STG) environments for Software Engineering (SE) & Product Tech (PT) teams.
- Testing & validation of software releases/deployments.
- Platform development & deployment.
- Worked with Platform Solutions Architect to deploy Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Deployment of OS and Firmware patches.
- Deployment of Network Changes, coordinating with Network Architect.
- Experience monitoring platform health alarms and application logs.
- Previously identified and investigated MSOs.
- Able to identify and investigate incidents impacting internal teams
- Salary flexible Circa £50K
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Excellent benefits package
- + many more
Contact Name: Will McCarthy
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3124107/aws-devops-engineer-aws-systems-administrator-50000-circa/→