AMS Contingent Workforce Solutions
We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Assistant Finance Manager for a 3 months based in Bristol.
Purpose of the Role:
This is a temporary role within the Payments team, which sits within the Finance function. We need a positive individual to join our fast paced and collaborative team! We take care of a wide variety of processes, including sending daily CHAPs payments, handle Unclaimed Funds on behalf of the bank and investigate unapplied Credit Card payments to allocate to the right account.
The role would suit a motivated individual who can help ensure we deliver in line with SLAs and meet the highest possible standards of risk and control. Attention to detail is a key attribute that we’re looking for.
The team sits in Group Finance Support which is a Finance shared services business area.
As a Assistant Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- The role involves approving and releasing daily payments that have been generated by the team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the payments are accurate, have met all standards and are sent within SLA.
- Alongside releasing payments for our team you’ll support the wider team with their approvals too.
- Small projects will also be on offer which you can get involved with.
- We’re always looking to improve processes so a keen eye for improvement will be a great skill to bring to our team.
- By working in our team you’ll gain a wide range of knowledge due to the number of processes we’re involved in. We work as a team and support each other at all times, a great teammate is key to the success of our team!
- Ability to utilise Excel is an advantage
- Everyone must demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours.
What we require from the candidate:
- Financial Sector background would be ideal
- Ability to communicate and work well within a team
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Contact Name: Ratnakar Boddu
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3103409/assistant-finance-manager-hybrid/→