I am currently working with an industry-leading client based in Central London seeking an Antenna Design Engineer (Senior, Lead, or Principal). Currently facing new challenges in phased arrays, they are looking to expand by bringing in a new face to join their, already thriving, successful, Design Team.
Alongside working in the centre of one of the world’s most diverse, vibrant and technology-focused cities, you would be offered a list of attractive benefits from a competitive salary accompanied by a bonus scheme and pension scheme, to private medical care, flexible working, and 25 days holiday (plus recognised public holidays). Excellent training to encourage progression in your career, Cycle to Work scheme and Season ticket loans are just a few of the other benefits offered to you by my client.
Closing in on goals within the company such as active electronically-steered antennas for super-fast, super-reliable connectivity – your responsibilities in your new team would consist of taking ownership of antenna designs from requirements definition, design development, implementation, validation, and integration into all phased array antenna products. In addition to this you would be expected to provide technical leadership and mentoring to other members of your team whilst also demonstrating your ability to self-motivate and deliver projects on time.
- A good first degree (BEng/MEng) in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related subject, preferably specialising in antennas and EM propagation.
- Proven experience in antenna design and product development covering a range of microwave frequencies. Experience with the characteristics and design of various antenna types.
- Solid understanding of antenna theory, phased array principles, and electronically steerable arrays. Ability to capture requirements and distil them into a written specification.
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of RF Antenna Design and modelling using tools such as HFSS and ADS; knowledge of HFSS Domain Decomposition Method a distinct advantage.
- Solid knowledge on EM theory and expertise with 2D/3D EM simulation tools such as HFSS, ADS; experience of using these tools in a Cloud based Computing Cluster would be an advantage.
- Competency to perform post-processing of data using tools such as MATLAB or Mathcad.
- Good knowledge of transmission line theory and impedance matching circuits.
- Hands-on experience performing S-parameter measurements using PNAs and antenna pattern measurements, using anechoic chambers in development lab environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to communicate with all levels effectively; able to challenge, negotiate and influence to achieve a desired goal/outcome.
If you’re interested in this role and would like to hear more, feel free to contact Zac Taylor at IC Resources
Contact Name: Zac Taylor
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3144461/antenna-design-engineer/→