Nigel Frank International
The client, an awarding winning Multi-Cloud Partner, are looking to add Security Engineers to their growing Cloud Security Services UK team. The ideal candidate will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a small but fast-growing team.
Working with industry leading clients, the ideal candidate will be expected to help clients improve their cloud security and to remediate cloud security issues.
The candidate may also be relied upon to assist in evolving existing services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in the implementation of CDN tools, ideally Akamai.
- Should have experience with deployment and operation with Cloud WAF and Bot Management Technologies and protecting Web Applications.
- Analyzing and developing WAF policies to optimize WAF Security on an enterprise scale.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Web Protocols and TLS Protocols.
- Confident in delivering consultative security thought leadership.
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of some, or all, of the following technologies: EDR, IPS, AV, Firewalls, vulnerability management, RASP.
- Security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP, GCSA and CISM.
- Relevant certifications/training in Cloud Security Engineering for AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experienced in securing and/or modernising legacy environments.
Click ‘apply now’ or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see http://www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Emmabelle Nwadikwa
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3124836/akamai-security-engineer-up-to-100000-doe-ote-remote/→