We want to ensure KnowGenPloy is a transparent and trustworthy source for interview preparation pertaining to job interviews, interview questions, job postings, and recruitment insight.
Job Posting Guidelines
The following guidelines will help you develop job content and recruiting practices that are consistent with our values of transparency and inclusivity.
- Each posting should represent a real and vacant job vacancy
- Each posting goes live when submitted to the website
- Make the application process easily accessible for jobseekers
- Avoid language that could be deemed as discriminatory
- Ensure the job posting includes the main aspects of the role
- Include core skills and knowledge essential for the advertised role
- Include company diversity and inclusion values/strategies
- Outline the hiring process and potential timeline for candidates
To help us with our mission, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
We follow these simple principles and guidelines to ensure the most authentic, transparent, and valuable information is available to jobsearchers with impartiality to employers.
- We do not allow: defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material, or posting links to third-party websites is not permitted.
- Your review will automatically be reviewed as “Anonymous Candidate”.
- You can optionally disclose your first name after leaving your review and this can be selected by choosing to uncheck “Make my review anonymous”
- We reserve the right to delete reviews at our discretion.
- We will remove content that is proved to be deceptive or misleading.
- We require email verification from a permanent, active email address or a valid social networking account for each user submitting content.
- We stay neutral in all cases of dispute; we don’t take sides
- We remove content if we have evidence that users were incentivized to or coerced into leaving the review(s).
- Once your review is submitted for approval it can no longer be edited.
- We reject reviews for excessive capitalization or filler words/characters. We reserve the right to add periods or commas that may be missing without changing the meaning of the sentence.
Reviews should be based on factual background on a matter of public interest for jobseekers and employers. A review that is not truthful can be harmful to employers and can be considered defamatory.
We believe in the principle of anonymity and free speech and that everyone has a right to voice his or her opinion and be heard without fear of retribution, censorship, or other unwanted attention.
We will not remove:
Reviews with spelling errors or punctuation errors
Reviews that can be deemed as ‘negative’ we believe jobseekers have the right to post reviews from their experiences in line with our guidelines and terms.
As a user-driven online community, KnowGenPloy provides an impartial platform. We are committed to high-quality insightful interview reviews and ratings and in order to maintain this goal, we manually review submitted reviews against our content guidelines.
Each review undergoes a check aligned with our guidelines and quality standards. If the review does not meet our guidelines and quality standards the review will not be approved and published on the website.
Upon approval the review will be instantly published on the site.
If a review is reported for investigation we will look into the review to our quality standards and ensure it does not violate our community guidelines. In the event of a discrepancy regarding a review, we may investigate and contact the reviewer to obtain additional information and determine if the review violates our guidelines.
If you believe a review violates our guidelines, please report it using the ‘report’ button above the review. You can also report a review that you feel violates our guidelines directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.